Miracle is a slow burn romance novel that follows Connor, who in his final year of school has his life turned upside down when he meets the beautiful and confident Sydney, who vows to help him finally work up the courage to tell his longtime crush, Mackenzie, how he feels about her. Supported by his two best friends, Sam, and Mart, Connor’s final year is like none other, taking him on a roller coaster ride of humour, love, and heartbreak, helping him evolve into something more…
It explores similar themes as the following 8 books:
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green – This heart-wrenching novel tells the story of two teenagers who fall in love while battling cancer. The book explores the themes of life, love, and loss and is sure to leave you in tears.
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz – This coming-of-age story follows two Mexican-American boys who become best friends and discover their sexual identities together. The book explores themes of identity, family, and self-discovery.
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell – This young adult romance novel tells the story of two misfits who fall in love in the 1980s. The book explores themes of love, friendship, and family.
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli – This novel follows a closeted gay teenager who begins an anonymous email correspondence with a classmate. The book explores themes of identity, coming out, and acceptance.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven – This novel tells the story of two teenagers who meet on the ledge of their school’s bell tower and bond over their struggles with mental illness. The book explores themes of love, loss, and mental health.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – This novel tells the story of a teenage girl whose secret love letters to her crushes are accidentally mailed out. The book explores themes of love, family, and self-discovery.
- The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon – This novel follows two teenagers who fall in love in New York City over the course of one day. The book explores themes of love, fate, and the immigrant experience.
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson – This novel follows two artistic siblings who are torn apart by tragedy and must find a way to come back together. The book explores themes of love, loss, and the power of art.
These books all feature themes of love, loss, and self-discovery, which are central to Miracle. Miracle will take you on an emotional journey that will stay with you long after you finish reading. Happy reading!
From AUD $8.99
Leave a Reply